Reports to: VP of Marketing
Level: Full Time
At ZYTO, our mission is to improve the quality of life of the individuals we serve. We strive to empower personal wellness through our innovative technologies, as well as education to improve the application of our technology with a focus on holistic health.
Our dedication to wellness extends to our employees and is a vital part of our company culture and values. We seek to support employees and enhance company culture through 5 core values: wellness, connection, integrity, and being genuine & responsible.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work at our corporate office in Lindon, Utah, and report to the Vice President of Marketing. This position will work closely with the Vice President of Marketing to oversee the research, development, monitoring, and reporting of digital marketing campaigns and initiatives. This position requires strong research and analysis ability: discerning value and information that is relevant to the marketing team and business objectives.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator should be able to comfortably navigate technology, effectively communicate and collaborate with others, and willingly engage in projects and processes as requested. Asking questions to understand, suggesting recommendations, and learning new skills are a must.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will oversee new product launches and growth and help improve marketing campaigns and initiatives with an aim to increase leads, brand, and product awareness while meeting tight deadlines with high accuracy.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Assist in helping create, modify, and execute marketing strategy
- Ensure collection and delivery of leads to sales team along with new subscriptions
- Interact with customers, vendors, associates, and partners in a professional manner
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Assemble, analyze, and proofread documents for accuracy and content
- Coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with teammates
- Explore options and propose alternative solutions to reduce cost
- Direct the scheduling and administration of webinars and teleconference events
- Other responsibilities as required
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in related field
- Must have 2-3 years of digital marketing experience including PPC, SEO, and social marketing practices along with optimization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Extremely well-organized with ability to multi-task responsibilities in a thorough and detailed manner
- Strong decision-making ability as well as interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain trust, credibility, and support of the executive management team while presenting a professional demeanor and appearance
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be organized and be able to accomplish recurring tasks on time and without reminders from others
- Has ownership attitude and will not walk away from tasks unfinished
- Must be flexible
- Is resourceful and able to research solutions rather than deferring issues until someone feeds the answers
- Must be excellent with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have good grammar and present yourself professionally in writing and on the phone
- Must be a proficient proofreader and be able to catch punctuation, spelling, or other grammatical mistakes
- Must be comfortable with uploading files from a computer to the internet and downloading and exporting files
- Must speak English fluently
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Microsoft Office skills
- Very organized and detail-oriented
- Critical thinker and problem solver able to analyze information to improve experiences
- Reliable and honest
Physical and environmental conditions
This position requires 40 hours per week. Performance of duties and tasks requires the use of standard office equipment, including work at computer terminals. Must be able to maintain focus in an open, collaborative environment.
Benefits and perks
ZYTO provides a complete benefits package and many employee perks like monthly wellness challenges with prizes, team lunches and activities, regular company events, access to ZYTO wellness technology, and mandatory PTO!
Ready to join our team? Submit your resume to email@example.com.
ZYTO is an equal-opportunity employer.