ZYTO released an update to the Insights Web app
New features and improvements:
- Added an option to collapse main menu on the desktop app.
- Updated content on Products, Services, and Foods screens.
- Added remote client progress to Coupons screen.
- Added strong customer authentication (SCA) for purchases when required by bank.
- Fixed various bugs to enhance user experience.
Insights report improvements:
- Further collapsed items and added navigation arrows to improve mobile experience.
- Added menu feature to easily switch to another scan.
- Added separate pages for report descriptions.
- Enhanced print features for all reports.
Adaptability Index Report & Shopping List improvements:
- Added client access to sorting filters for remote scans.
- Added colors to score blocks to make wellness areas easier to identify.
- Added option to view product catalog from the Shopping List.
Systems Report improvements:
- All foundational and lifestyle systems are now displayed by default.
- Replaced system scores with gold color to represent baseline score and teal color to represent product effect for each category.
- Products are now pre-categorized according to system.
- Increased correlation between top products on Adaptability Index and top products within the systems. (Fewer products can be selected to improve system scores.)
- Added numbers next to each category indicating the number of products selected for that category.